Tech Recruiter / Talent Sourcer
Today's job market is complex and requires thinking out of the box. That's where you, as Tech Recruiter / Talent Sourcer, come in! It's up to you to make smart use of this and enthuse candidates for jobs at Rentman.
As Tech Recruiter / Talent Sourcer you are responsible for attracting new technical talent to help Rentman grow. You know better than anyone that a simple search on LinkedIn is not enough and therefore you set up marketing strategies to find the best candidates. With your network, knowledge about our company, culture and who will match the role, you search for the right talent. The recruitment team has resources you can use to find and attract new colleagues in all possible ways: in online databases, tools, events, job boards, referrals and social media. You will be the in-house recruiter to our recruitment team and work closely together with them and the hiring managers.
What you will do
- Set up marketing strategies to find and attrack the best candidates
- Identify the most effective sourcing channels and methods for different vacancies; for example via LinkedIn, job boards, social media, referrals, events etc.
- Work closely with the recruitment team and hiring managers to improve the process and keep the quality high
- Manage talent pools for the most common roles
You will join the Operations team, which currently consists of seven people. Led by Fanou, who focuses on the long-term strategy to grow Rentman even further. Milou and Stella form the recruitment team and handle everything around HR. Linda makes the office a nice place to work and makes sure everything around the office runs smoothly, and Parker provides a delicious lunch every day. James manages everything around finance and Sven is the go-to-man for RFID. We regularly organize Operations events and fun things together!
Rentman develops smart and powerful resource management and planning SaaS software. Particularly used in the event and production industry. Our headquarter is in Utrecht, The Netherlands, and other offices are in Toronto and Colombo. Over the last years, we have successfully grown into a business that employs 80 professionals from over 30 countries. And we are ready to grow more!
We are proud of our extensive tool that makes the lives of our customers easier. From small companies to high-end event service providers, businesses in over 70 countries use our software to realize festivals, concerts, corporate events, and more. For event service providers that encounter daily challenges with scheduling staff, keeping track of inventory or creating professional estimates in a highly dynamic industry, Rentman is a valuable solution.
What you get
Work with an ambitious, young and inclusive international team
A “13th month” annual performance bonus based on company results
25 days of paid vacation
Hybrid WFH policy & work from anywhere 4 weeks a year
Annual training budget
Voluntary pension plan
Different sports activities and fitness subscription at Onefit
Free lunch, office fun (Xbox and Ping Pong), legendary (karaoke) parties in our basement and other fun team activities
After 5 years employment you get a paid sabbatical of 4 weeks
An amazing office at the heart of Utrecht, the Netherlands in a historical building at Drift 17
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor's degree or similar working level
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You know our tech stack (Angular and PHP) and ideally you bring a network
- You have been succesful in sourcing and recruitment, especially for technical roles
- No pushy recruiter mentality but you have an eye for what really suits candidates
- As a Rentman culture ambassador you have contagious enthusiasm about Rentman as a company and employer
- Fluent language skills in English, Dutch is a nice-to-have
How to apply
Would you like to join our team? We look forward to receiving your application! If you have a question about this vacancy, please reach out via email@example.com. Tip: we find it important to get to know as much as possible about you and why you are the best candidate for this job.
In the first interview we see if there is a match with the company culture and if this position matches your experience and wishes. If we are both positive, it's time to show your skills in an assessment. This is followed by a second interview with your potential manager.