Customer Support Specialist | French & Italian
Utrecht, NetherlandsCustomer Experience
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who will serve as the primary point of contact for our French customers and also for our Italian customers. Together with the Support team you offer support and represent Rentman to our customers, but also makes sure the user is heard by the rest of the company. You will be part of an international support (we call it Customer Experience) team.
We look for people that love to help people, are tech savvy, teamplayers and able to break down problems into actionable steps. We aim to work smart, creative, and with great collaboration to build a platform that our customers love. If you see a good fit in this environment, why not send us your introduction now?
What you will do
- You will be the first point of contact for our French customers and work as a back up for our Italian customers. You will be responsible for answering their questions and helping them the best you can. These questions come in via phone, mail or chat.
- Supporting new customers during the onboarding process.
- Besides the fact that you are the internal product expert, you are also the voice of our customers. Our customers are a huge part of our product roadmap and together with them we explore different ways to improve our product.
- You'll be working on projects and improving our internal knowledge. This will support your personal growth and you keep on improving the team and the company.
- Hosting webinars on Zoom in front of dozens of people? No problem, bring it on!
This is how your first year will look
First three months: during this period you will learn everything there is to know about Rentman. You will get to know and understand the software, the workflows, the teams and of course you'll meet our customers. You will get an extensive onboarding programme including training sessions and demo's from different department within Rentman. Because of this you will be able to handle the easier tickets pretty soon after you start.
After 6 months: after this period of time you should have enough knowledge and skills to solve the more difficult and technical tickets by yourself. You're working closely with other teams from different departments to keep on improving our product. After all, you hear first hand from the customers what they need.
After 1 year: you'll be helping with the onboarding of new colleagues, will give internal demo's and you'll be working on your personal growth plan. There are a lot of Support Specialists who use their knowledge for an extra role or team within the company.
Rentman develops smart and powerful resource management and planning SaaS software. Particularly used in the event and production industry. Our headquarter is in Utrecht, The Netherlands, and other offices are in Toronto and Colombo. Over the last years, we have successfully grown into a business that employs 80 professionals from over 30 countries. And we are ready to grow more!
We are proud of our extensive tool that makes the lives of our customers easier. From small companies to high-end event service providers, businesses in over 70 countries use our software to realize festivals, concerts, corporate events, and more. For event service providers that encounter daily challenges with scheduling staff, keeping track of inventory or creating professional estimates in a highly dynamic industry, Rentman is a valuable solution.
What you get
- Work with an ambitious, young and inclusive international team
- A “13th month” annual performance bonus based on company results
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Hybrid WFH policy & work from anywhere 4 weeks a year
- Annual training budget
- Voluntary pension plan
- Different sports activities and fitness subscription at Onefit
- Free lunch, office fun (Xbox and Ping Pong), legendary (karaoke) parties in our basement and other fun team activities
- After 5 years employment you get a paid sabbatical of 4 weeks
- An amazing office at the heart of Utrecht, the Netherlands in a historical building at Drift 17
What we are looking for
You are fluent in French, Italian is your second language and you have very good English language skills. Do you also speak Spanish? That is a big plus!
Up to 1 year experience working with customers
Strong problem-solving mentality en good communication skills
You are flexible and always looking for ways to improve yourself
You are passionate about helping people
Experience in the AV rental or event industry is a plus
Process and how to apply
Want to apply? The more we get to know you and why you applied for this job, the better your chances. The first interview is an introduction chat to see if there is a potential match. If we both agree this is the case, you can show us your skills in an assessment. After the assessment, a second interview will follow with your potential Manager and a colleague. A third interview meeting the team can be part of the process.
Apply now by using the apply button. For questions or additional information (not your application), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org